Monday, July 14, 2014

What's My Home Worth?

What's My Home Worth?

Thinking about selling your home?  So, what’s next?  Pricing your home is obviously a key part of the home selling process. A home that is under-priced needlessly costs the client potential return. An over-priced home can remain on the market for an extended amount of time, forcing the seller to either wait out a long listing period or have to adjust down the asking price. Getting the pricing right from the start avoids these potential pitfalls.

To get us started I will prepare for you what is called a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your house. This compares your home to others in the area that are either currently listed, under contract, or have recently sold. Other things that can factor into the CMA are supply and demand, craftsmanship, and the amenities of your home.

The CMA will help us to determine the fair market value. What is "fair market value", you may ask? In short, fair market value is the highest price that an informed buyer will pay for your home. Establishing fair market value will enable us to sit down and discuss in detail the pricing of your home. I want to help you settle on a price that you feel is competitive and consistent with the current market.

I understand that all of this can be a bit overwhelming, so feel free to call or e-mail me at any time.  Please also explore my website, it has a lot of information to cover your real estate needs. I'm here not only to sell your home, but also to serve as a resource for you during this exciting time. I would love to be of assistance to you.


What's My Property Worth?

No comments: